Rolling on the ground Week with river and meadow
We get energy from sunshine and ground, then make it into body-warming gestures.
2017.10. 19.(thur) - 23. (mon)
How to say hello to trees, grasses and to each other.
First, feel the shine and wind. We commune with the land Doomoolmeori.
Second, try to call souls and spirits of the woods in your mind.
Third, by looking into each other’s eyes, recognize that just being here
itself makes this time splendid and joyful.
Fourth, every afternoon let’s slowly walk into Doomoolmeori. When we find
good place for sun gazing, then we stop there to have some time. It will be
great if we can share the moment in the sunset.
South Han River and North Han River meet in Doomoolmeori and they flow together as one. We see accumulated stories of life flow and find their
ways to somewhere. We dance. We sing. We express through our body movement. Within all these seeing, dancing, singing and expressing, hope
that they demonstrate our soul and the ground of Doomoolmeori. Whatever they are, we are the nature, so they will naturally become some kind of
gesture. Every person we meet here is so precious. All the meeting will create another story and it will flow seperately and together again.
When? 2017/10/19(Thur.)~10/23(Mon.) For 5 days
Where? Around Doomoolmeori
● Whole participation 50,000 won +a
● Part participation 15,000 won per day
(Participation fee is the minimum expense for accommodation. Each program will open a gate for voluntary contribution. Cash, account transfer is possible and any present is also welcomed.)
Participation fee Account : NH 355-0047-4963-53
After deposit, please send message for checking.
When the application is complete, we will send notice message.
-Location : Around Doomoolmeori(Ecological Park, Doomoolmeori, Yangsu-ri)
-Voluntary Contribution for each program (Cash/Present/Account Transfer)
-Participating only part of program is possible. (10,000won per day)
-We will move our body all day, so it can easily get hot and cold. Please prepare extra sets of clothes.
- Doorungnong: Camping
- Usual days: Geust House, Friend House, Farmer’s Hut
- Washing: Warm Water, Eco-friendly Soap and toothpaste.
- Basically Vegan (Except for the Kimchi)
- Everyone will take their turn for group Cooking
- We prepare healthy and light meal by using local ingredients from organic farmers who live around here. If everyone bring little bit of food then we can share together.
<Preparation material >
- Sleeping bag, Extra sets of clothes, towel, participation fee, Individual preparation (Spoon, Chopstick, Cup, Plate: disposable product not allowed), Any goods that are not good for me but can be good for others.
<Introduction Introduction of each program’s program’s guide>
- 일시: 2017/10/19(목) 10시 30분 ~ 2017/10/23(월)
- 장소: 두물머리 일대
- 참가비: 50,000 원